Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 1 cup baby spinach, finely chopped
– 3 large eggs
– 2 large egg whites
– 16oz. cottage cheese
– 4oz. crumbled feta cheese
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet.
3. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
4. Toss in the spinach and remove the skillet from the heat.
5. In a large bowl, beat eggs, and egg whites.
6. Stir in cottage cheese, crumbled feta, and spinach. Season to taste.
7. Pour the mixture into 6-inch baking dish.
8. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden on top.
9. Remove from the oven and place onto aside to cool for 5 minutes.
10. Slice and serve.
Nutritional info per serving:
– Total Fat 17.2g
– Total Carbohydrate 5.5g
– Dietary Fiber 0.2g
– Total Sugars 4.8g
– Protein 24.7g