Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
– 1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
– 3 tablespoons water
– 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
– 1 large egg
– ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
– Salt, to taste
– 4 large eggs
– 1 cup sliced mushrooms
– 6oz. crumbled Feta cheese
– 4 slices bacon, chopped
1. Make the galette; in a bowl, combine almond flour, water, and almond milk.
2. Whisk in egg, shredded Parmesan cheese, and rosemary.
3. Stir until the dough forms.
4. Cover the dough and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Divide the galette dough into four equal pieces.
7. Shape each piece into a ball and transfer onto a baking sheet.
8. Press the dough ball into the circle, flattening to ¼-inch thick.
9. Crack one egg in the circle of each galette dough. Top with sliced mushrooms, chopped bacon, and crumbled Feta cheese.
10. Fold the edges of the dough over filling, but do not close the filling completely. You can additionally brush the edges with a beaten egg yolk to get deep golden color.
11. Transfer the galette to a heated oven.
12. Bake 25 minutes or until the galette is golden.
13. Serve warm.
Nutritional info per serving:
– Calories 407
– Total Fat 30.5g
– Total Carbohydrate 5.4g
– Dietary Fiber 1.3g
– Total Sugars 2.5g
– Protein 27.9g