Egg Tuna Salad
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
– 4 large eggs
– 2oz. baby spinach
– 2oz. arugula
– 2oz. lettuce, torn into pieces
– ½ red bell pepper, cut into strips
– 6oz. tuna, packed in oil
– ½ cup mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– ½ teaspoon lemon zest
1. Add eggs to a saucepan and cover with water.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer the eggs 10 minutes and remove from the heat.
3. Place the eggs in a cold water and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Peel the eggs and cut into quarters.
4. Place baby spinach, arugula, lettuce, and red bell pepper into a large bowl.
5. Top with tuna, and hardboiled eggs.
6. Make the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
7. Pour the dressing over salad.
8. Gently stir the salad to coat it with the dressing.
Nutritional info per serving:
– Calories 512
– Total Fat 47.7g
– Total Carbohydrate 4.1g
– Dietary Fiber 1.3g
– Total Sugars 1.2g
– Protein 18.2g