Gourmet Grilled Salmon
Preparation time: 10 minutes + inactive time
Cooking time: 10 minutes
– ¾ lb. salmon fillets, skin on
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
– ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– ½ tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 zucchini, sliced
1. Pat dry the salmon fillets and lightly season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and lemon juice.
3. Add salmon fillets and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat your grill or grill pan to a medium-high heat. Remove the salmon from the marinade and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the salmon starts to flake easily.
5. Cut the zucchini into ¼-inch thick slices. Season the zucchinis to taste and brush gently with some olive oil. Grill for 1 minute per side.
6. Serve salmon warm with zucchini.
Nutritional info per serving:
– Calories 649
– Total Fat 55.3g
– Total Carbohydrate 4g
– Dietary Fiber 1.2g
– Total Sugars 1.7g
– Protein 40.7g