Greek Pork Chops
Preparation time: 10 minutes + inactive time
Cooking time: 15 minutes
– 4 pork chops, bone in
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons dried oregano, crushed
– 1 lemon, juiced
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Combine garlic, oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil in a large bowl.
2. Cut the pork chops few times with a sharp knife.
3. Place the pork chops into the marinade and cover. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least two hours.
4. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
5. Grill the pork chops for 5-6 minutes per side, brushing with the marinade during the grilling time.
6. Serve the chops warm with fresh Tzaziki.
Nutritional info per serving:
– Calories 332
– Total Fat 27.2g
– Total Carbohydrate 3.8g
– Dietary Fiber 1.4g
– Total Sugars 0.5g
– Protein 18.6g