Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
– 3/4 cup Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips
– 3 teaspoons coconut oil
– 5 tablespoons unsweetend peanut butter
– 1 scoop HLTH Code Chocolate Macadamia
– 5 tablespoons water
– Make bottom chocolate layer with 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons coconut oil and melt in microwave in 15 second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
– Pour evenly into 6 muffin liners.
– Put in freezer for 20 minutes to help set the chocolate
– Make filling by combining all filling ingredients, stirring well
– Pour filling evenly onto bottom layer, place back in freezer for 20 minutes
– Make chocolate top layer with 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon coconut oil in microwave in 15 second increments, stirring until fully melted
– Pour top chocolate layer on top and put into freezer for 20 minutes
– Store any that aren’t immediately eaten in fridge