Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
– ¾ cup coarse almond meal
– ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
– 4 tablespoons butter, divided
– 1 lb. raw shrimps, peeled, deveined
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 2-3 tablespoons chicken stock
– 2 bacon slices
– 1 sprig rosemary, leaves picked
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Combine almond meal and parmesan in a bowl.
3. Melt butter in a microwave. Stir the melted butter with almond flour.
4. Season to taste and mix the ingredients with fingers, until you get coarse crumbs.
5. Place the cleaned shrimps in a bowl.
6. Add garlic and mushrooms, and season to taste. Toss gently to combine.
7. Stir in half the almond meal mixture and sprinkle with chicken stock. Toss again until the mixture is moist.
8. Transfer the mixture into a grain pan.
9. Sprinkle with the remaining almond meal mixture and gently smooth the top.
10. Sprinkle bacon and rosemary over the top.
11. Bake gratin 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden.
12. Serve warm.
Nutritional info per serving:
– Calories 441
– Total Fat 34.2g
– Total Carbohydrate 5.7g
– Dietary Fiber 2.4g
– Total Sugars 1.1g
– Protein 31.6g